Conrad is a group of companies headquartered in San Diego, CA. Conrad was founded in 1989 and ownership has remained unchanged for three decades. The companies have diversified into a variety of nationwide industries. The companies were built with the philosophy that the only two assets of any service organization are its clients and employees. Through Conrad’s growth and diversification, that philosophy remains.
Conrad's complete accounts receivable management group provides a “one-stop shop” for all aspects of receivable management, from point of sale to servicing, purchasing, default collections, and litigation.
This group consists of:
- Conrad Acceptance Corporation, a consumer finance and servicing company
- Conrad Credit Corporation, a national collection agency
- Conrad Asset Team, a company that provides litigation services
Other Conrad Companies include:
- The Conrad Academy, a K-12th private school in Orlando, Florida
- Conrad Education Foundation, a non-profit organization for children
- Conrad Leasing Company, a retail automotive dealership
- Vermont Partners, a property management company