Conrad is a group of companies headquartered in San Diego, CA. Conrad was founded in 1989 and ownership has remained unchanged for nearly three decades. The companies have diversified into a variety of industries in several states. The companies were built with the philosophy that the only two assets of any service organization are its clients and employees. Through Conrad’s growth and diversification, that philosophy remains.
Conrad's complete accounts receivable management group provides a “one stop shop” for all aspects of receivable management, from point of sale to servicing, purchasing, default collections and litigation.
This group consists of five divisions:
- Conrad Credit Corporation, a national collection agency
- Conrad Acceptance Corporation, a consumer finance and servicing company
- Approval One, Inc., a statewide collection agency
- On Call Systems, Inc., an automated billing and appointment setting company
- Conrad Asset Team, a company that provides litigation services
Other Conrad Companies include: